Monday, February 4, 2008

My autobiography

Hi this posting is going to be my autobiography!

I was born in april 25 1996! Can you guess when I first went overseas? I was only two years old, in 1998.I went to New Zealand ! Can you believe it ? Only two years old! Too bad I could not remember a thing at all.I shifted house that year too.I shifted from Park House (an apartment in orchad road) to my home at clementi.The very same house I am currently living.What an exciting year fo a two-year-old.I went to Nursery the very next year.To me the first year I went to Nursery seemed blur. All I remeber is that I only played and eat. My family says that I was much cuter and much more adorable at that time than now.

When I was about four to five years old I went to China for the first time. That was the second time I went overseas.I remembered lot more than when i went to New Zealand . I remembered that my brother could ride the camel and I could not I made such a big fuss of it.I also remembered climbing the Great Wall of China. I went to primary school like everyone else, when I was seven.I took the school bus the first day.My mother went as well but in her car.

At the age of 8 I went for my first SYF (Singapore Youth Festval) for dance . I was so excited because that was the first national competition I had ever joined. When I was P4 I went to the SYF celebration it was so tiring as we had to wait so long .At P5 I went to the P5 camp it was so so so FUN I got to do rock climbing and flying fox . I wish I could stay there forever . At that year I went to the National Day. It neat except the part that we had to wait so long.

This is year I am P6 and I am going to take my PSLE I am very scared wish me good luck!

No comments: